Fully Managed, Kitchen Manufacturer, $2m EBITDA, Regional Centre, Real 35% ROI
They don't come along like this one very often – a genuine 38% return. What other asset class could deliver that?
- Business Snapshot: Presenting a fully-managed, turn-key kitchen manufacturing business boasting an impressive $2m EBITDA. Located in a thriving regional centre, this operation is a goldmine for both first-time buyers and seasoned entrepreneurs.
- No Artifical Covid "Bump": While plenty of businesses boast a strong period through Covid and want to sell based on those profits, its more important to look at how a business was before and and how they are performing after to get a true reflection of the business's health. This business has powered through Covid as if it didn't happen, and continues to grow.
- Great Value: This is an incredible price based on the profitability. Don't miss this chance to invest in a business that promises a serious return on investment.
- Fully Managed or Owner Operator, you chose: If you've been dreaming about being an owner-operator, this is your chance! The opportunity for further profitability is within reach – roll up your sleeves and watch the earnings multiply. Alternatively leave the business under management and take a purely strategic role.
- Busy and Booming: With a robust pipeline of work, you'll hit the ground running. This established business comes with an active clientele and a queue of projects.
- Set for Success: This kitchen manufacturer has everything you need to step in and succeed from day one. Don't miss this opportunity to acquire a well-established, profitable business with room for expansion and growth.
- Living Standards; You don't have to be local to buy this business, but if you do relocate, you will enjoy a very high standard of living for a fraction of the cost of living in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
Please contact us to discover the full potential of this outstanding business.
To find out more, go to linkbusiness.co.nz/LE00095 and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Aaron Toresen, 021 722 677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Plom, 021 051 5507, email@example.com
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.
#buybusiness #manufacturing #manawatu
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid?
Register for our Buy a Business Seminar. https://go.linkbusiness.co.nz/seminars/